[OSGeo-Discuss] Predictions about Open Geospatial in 2020

Jo Cook jocook at astuntechnology.com
Fri Sep 11 04:07:05 PDT 2015

Thanks Jody,

I agree with all of your points here, though the security aspect
disappoints me!

Keep them coming folks- off list is fine too :-)

I appreciate that everyone's busy with FOSS4G (lucky people) but if you
have any thoughts, please pass them on. I'm keen that this article doesn't
just represent my own opinions, but reflects the wider community too.

All the best

Jo

864201149.