[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Elections - request for manifestos

Steven Feldman shfeldman at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 01:31:16 PDT 2015

I would like to be able to vote on the substance of candidates rather than just voting for names that I recognise

I would like to ask the candidates for the Board Elections to share some information with the Charter Members so that we can understand:

Who you are
What you have done within the community in the past
What your interests are in terms of the board
Any things that you would like to change or introduce
What role you would wish to fulfil on the board (if any)

Ideally this should all be on a wiki page so that the electorate can read and compare each candidate’s manifesto with ease, I have created a stub page at http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos <http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2015_Candidate_Manifestos> which you could use.

Thanks
______
Steven