[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Elections - request for manifestos

Vasile Craciunescu vasile at geo-spatial.org
Thu Sep 17 02:00:22 PDT 2015

Excellent initiative, Steven. Thank you! I had something similar on my
todo list but I got overwhelm by the FOSS4G activities here in Seoul.

Once again, thank you. I also invite all the candidates to take a little
bit of time and create an entry on the wiki or simply send an e-mail to
the mailing list and I will edit the wiki.

Best,
Vasile
CRO 2015