[OSGeo-Discuss] Board Elections - request for manifestos

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Thu Sep 17 04:08:32 PDT 2015

+1

That's a great idea Steven, with the membership growing and being more
diverse, we can't expect that all candidates are well known by everyone so
a brief mail answering your questions (and an update on the wiki) would be
really cool.

Greetings from the OSGeo Park at Intergeo15 :-)

--
Jorge Sanz

Sent from my phone, excuse my brevity.