[OSGeo-Discuss] code of conduct: another real case

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Sat Sep 19 00:11:29 PDT 2015

Hi Jeff,

many thanks for undoing, and for the clarification. This was exactly what I was
asking for, nothing else.

As Bruce stated, I highly value you personally as well as your relentless work
for and with OSGeo to steer the tall ship, and by no means I was implying
malice. I was somewhat upset by the community reaction of "come on, it's not so
bad" (which I found unilateral compared to other occasions).

On my side, I will remove mentioning of the case from our incubation history
tracking.

Also, I agree that both sides have tempered up in this discussion. Thanks to
your settlement of the root cause we might all reach out hands now and consider
it settled.

thanks again,
Peter

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
   mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
   tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
   www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)