[OSGeo-Discuss] ISPRS 2016, July 12 - 19 Prague - Paper submission now open!

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Sat Sep 26 04:18:05 PDT 2015

Dear All

I would like to drag your attention on 2016 ISPRS Conference in Prague, which will be a very big Conference.

Submission for papers is now open!

  *   ABSTRACT type submission for the ISPRS Archives (deadline 13th December 2015)<http://www.isprs.org/publications/archives.aspx>

  *   FULL PAPER type submission for The ISPRS Annals (deadline 30th November 2015)<http://www.isprs.org/publications/annals.aspx>

For details please see here: http://www.isprs2016-prague.com/program/calls/paper_submission

There are two sessions of particular interest by our community:

1) Special Session: SpS10 - FOSS4G: FOSS4G Session

(chairs: Maria A. Brovelli, Helena Mitasova, Krishnan Sundara Rajan)

2) Theme session: ThS16: Recent Developments in Open Data

(chairs: Maria A. Brovelli, Hae-Kyong Kang, Hiroichi Kawashima)

Please consider to submit!

For any questions, please contact me or the other chairs.

Have a happy week end!

Cheers.

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Vice Rector for Como Campus and GIS Professor
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/5 "Web and Cloud Based Geospatial Services and Applications"; OSGeo; ICA-OSGeo-ISPRS AB; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET
Sol Katz Award 2015

Via Natta, 12/14 - 22100 COMO (ITALY)
Tel. +39-031-3327336 - Mob. +39-328-0023867 - fax. +39-031-3327321
e-mail1: <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it
e-mail2: prorettrice at como.polimi.it