[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Announcing the ​​OSGeo Seal Design Contest Winner

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 3 13:34:50 PDT 2016

Hi all,
Benoit has created OSGeo Seal versions in a few different formats and
sizes and I've put them into subversion for him here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/marketing/logo/seal/

He has improved the quality and crispness of the created images from his
original cut, but it would be good if others could look at them and
provide feedback, especially if you are familiar with creating crisp images.

Warm regards,
Cameron