[OSGeo-Discuss] WorldWind GeoForAll @ OSGeo+ICA+ISPRS+OGRS

Sandro Santilli strk at keybit.net
Mon Apr 11 07:01:30 PDT 2016

On Sun, Apr 10, 2016 at 07:04:05PM +0000, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) wrote:

> 1. The European Space Agency (ESA) has standardized on NASA WebWorldWind.

Great news, thank you !
I took the chance to register a NASAWorldWind organization on
the _experimental_ OSGeo git service, and added mirrors of all
the codebases currently available on github under that name:

 https://git.osgeo.org/_gogs_/NASAWorldWind

I hope it'll help OSGeo users who don't want to register an account on
github to contribute to the project.

PS: if you like the idea, just login once (with your OSGeo Userid) and
    I'll be able to set you as an owner of the organization.

--strk;