[OSGeo-Discuss] CoverageJSON

Bruce Bannerman bruce.bannerman.osgeo at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 13:58:04 PDT 2016

Thanks Jachym.

I can also see the potential of this format.

I like the potential for tying in the Observations and Measurements Observed Property with associated community agreed definitions to the coverage. This has been a missing piece of the puzzle for some time.

I understand that Jon and his team would welcome collaboration to further test and develop the format.

I expect that Jon will respond when he gets back off his holiday.

Bruce