[OSGeo-Discuss] CoverageJSON

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 02:03:42 PDT 2016

Hi Bruce and Jon,

I went through the spec, and I like it in general (not that it would be so
important)

JSON usage is certainly still growing, so is size of the data. Are you guys
using the CoverageJSON in some application already? I like the metadata
verbosity, and overall readiness for international environment.

Have you been thinking about data compression too? For raster data, this
could be key issue IMHO.

good luck

Jachym

čt 11. 8. 2016 v 0:47 odesílatel Bruce Bannerman <