[OSGeo-Discuss] Schedule for geospatial at FOSDEM announced

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Mon Dec 26 10:42:56 PST 2016

Hi all,

On the 5th of february, there will be another geospatial devroom at
Europe's largest open source conference: FOSDEM in Brussels, bringing
together more than 5000 developers of all types of open source
projects.

I'd like to invite all of you to Brussels, check our schedule here:
https://fosdem.org/2017/schedule/track/geospatial/

FOSDEM is free of charge and registration is not required.

On Saterday evening (19h30), the evening before the geospatial
devroom, some of us will have dinner together at Grimbergen Café[1],
in the center of Brussels [2]. Afterwards we can visit one of the many
pubs in that neighbourhood. If you are interested in joining - please
let me know so we can reserve your seat.

Hope to see many of you in Brussels!

The organizers
Johan Van de Wauw
Margherita Di Leo
Anne Ghisla
Martin Hammitzsch

[1] http://www.grimbergencafe.be
[2] http://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=19/50.85120/4.34960

PS: careful readers may notice there is a small gap in the program at
15h00: two presentations were cancelled. If you would still like to
present something, get in touch!