[OSGeo-Discuss] OpenCitySmart - invitation to Europa worldwide international challenge

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Feb 13 02:51:05 PST 2016

Patrick,

We are welcoming your challenge and I am requesting all our Geo4All labs to please inform this challenge to their  students and encourage active participation. It is a great opportunity for students in our labs to contribute and collaborate in a global challenge.

All -  please share the Europa  worldwide international challenge http://eurochallenge.como.polimi.it/ with your students and SMEs worldwide. It will also be a great dissertation project for your undergraduate , master students etc as well as contribute to help build open innovation tools  for the benefit of cities  worldwide.

Best wishes,

Suchith