[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo4W maintenance activities

Anita Graser anitagraser at gmx.at
Sun Feb 14 08:00:30 PST 2016

Hi,

OSGeo4W is a great project which brings together software from lots of our
projects and many users rely on it.

The volunteer team around OSGeo4W is not that big and I wonder how
sustainable this is in the long run. From what I know, there are quite a
lot of - mostly maintenance - issues on the todo list, which have been
sitting there for months.

I'd like to encourage the OSGeo4W team to let us know how OSGeo can help
ensure that this important project for many users is run in a sustainable
manner.

Best wishes,
Anita