[OSGeo-Discuss] Our huge thanks to Jeff McKenna

tanzeel rehman tanzeelrehman130 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 1 10:55:56 PST 2016

Dear All

I want to pay a great regards towards the Jeff. I have met with him only one time and his dealing his style his motivation for me towards projects was great.

I do not know the reason of leaving this Presidency but I want to pay a high gratitude to him and I want to meet everytime in next future.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU

REGARDS