[OSGeo-Discuss] Thanks Jeff McKenna

Ravi ravivundavalli at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 1 23:26:48 PST 2016

It is good to note that after all Jeff has not left OSGeo.. He remains with us on the Charter and the committees. But we miss him on the OSGeo Board. Jeff was a globe-trotting President of OSGeo helping a local chapter here and a FOSS4G there. A "Hridaya Purvaka, Namaskaram" (heart felt salute) to Jeff.
V.Ravi KumarSecretary, OSGeo India.