[OSGeo-Discuss] Small, black & white OSGeo badge for project websites

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 10:54:30 PST 2016

related: we have an open email thread on sponsorship badges (bronze,
silver, gold).

I do like the user-focused open layers site (http://openlayers.org) - a
small logo would be appropriate in the footer (where the minimal project
details are provided).

Would it be possible to use the small logo there, and keep the normal OSGeo
project logo on the project github README
<https://github.com/openlayers/ol3> which is more developer/project focused.

--
Jody Garnett