[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Funding code Sprints

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Mon Feb 22 00:42:10 PST 2016

Dear all,
the fact that made me rise this discussion is:
- we are facing more and more sprint code support requests (really really
great)
- we do have limited budget (we may not be able to support all the requests)

So, how to prevent, for example, that a request in September for a very
strategic sprint code is not funded because all the money were already
spent?
Shall we have a call for sprint code with defined criteria of selection so
that all the projects are aware of this possibility and knows the rules?

This was my concerns...

Best,
Maxi

> > On Feb 22, 2016, at 12:37 PM, Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) <
> patrick.hogan at nasa.gov> wrote:
> >
> > For my two-pence, which won't even get you a cup of chai in Mumbai
>

> Correct. The current going rate is about 15ยข or 10p.

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica

Istituto scienze della Terra

Campus Trevano, CH - 6952 Canobbio