[OSGeo-Discuss] Hello All.. Passion and Enthusiasm Landed me HERE! No GPS!!!!

ADEYEMO AYODELE OBA christad92 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 15:40:53 PST 2016

Wow!!!....
Patrick that was hilarious and believe me it was really great to have read
from you.

I will definitely share the opportunity with colleagues and friends.

Cheers

[image: --]

*Adeyemo Ayodele Oba Moyosoreoluwa*
Geogeek, GIS and Mapping Expert, Data Analyst, Civic Technologist, Open
Data Advocate,
Twitter: @iyoaye
Facebook : christad92
+2348145532186
+2348163174143
 Support project NODA. You can work with us as a volunteer by registering
at www.opendata.com.ng/volunteer or follow us on Twitter @opendata_ng
[image: http://]