[OSGeo-Discuss] New Maps Plus online graduate classes in open source web mapping – apply by March 27

Suchith Anand Suchith.Anand at nottingham.ac.uk
Sat Feb 27 04:54:39 PST 2016

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for sharing this excellent updates. We are pleased to see University of Kentucky's new online graduate classes in open source web mapping and we will share this info through our networks and encourage participation from all interested.

Nikos - please add this course info to the next newsletter http://www.geoforall.org/newsletters/   Thanks.

Best wishes,

Suchith