[OSGeo-Discuss] OGRS'16 -> 2nd Call for Sessions & Workshops (new deadline < February 10th, 2016)

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Mon Jan 25 10:58:07 PST 2016

Oliver,

Thanks for the heads-up!
NASA WorldWind plans to be there with a session.
Prof Maria Brovelli and I have proposed,
“CitySmart, Open Source Apps for Urban Management.”

We look forward to seeing you all in ^bellissimo^ Perugia this coming October
We hope this might also be the climax for the Europa Challenge this year.

The weather is already telling us we need to get our cities ready for more!
OpenCitySmart, one app for one world working together in each other’s interest.
Let’s finally rock this joint from the bottom up with the ‘killer app’ for cities.
Open source, open innovation, open solutions, open for business!

-Open S Patrizio