[OSGeo-Discuss] geospatial @ apache foundation

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 11:47:03 PST 2016

Hi George,
I'm not sure if Andrea Ross (CCed) has been included in your
conversations to date? She coordinates LocationTech, the geospatial arm
of the Eclipse Foundation. I suspect you will find her both interested
and valuable in progressing your goals.

I do like your goals of collaborating between open source organisations
related to geospatial. This happens to be at the core of both the OSGeo
Foundation and LocationTech as well.

With regards to a summary of Open Source Geospatial, I suggest looking
at the OSGeo-Live presentation (with script):
http://live.osgeo.org/en/presentation/index.html#/
It aims to be a lightening FOSS4G conference, covered in a 30 min
presentation.
I'll leave it to you to distill further down to a one minute slide. :)
(You are free to copy or change the material as you see fit)

Warm regards, Cameron