[OSGeo-Discuss] UN OpenGIS logo contest

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Tue Jul 26 13:05:42 PDT 2016

​Dear OSGeo community,

OSGeo has been involved in the UN OpenGIS initiative which is currently
actively contributing through the OSGeo UnitedNations Committee and Geo4All.

With this contest, the UnitedNations Committee would like to invite the
artistic minds in our community to develop the official logo of the UN
OpenGIS initiative.

This UN OpenGIS logo will be used on official documents of the UN OpenGIS
initiative.

Anyone may submit artwork. We are looking for the best, so spread the word
to your colleagues, family and friends.

The winning designer will receive a UN, OSGeo and G4A awarding certificate
and her/his name will be awarded on the webpage of UN OpenGIS initiative.

For more information, please visit
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UN_OpenGIS_logo_contest#Logo_Contest
<https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/UN_OpenGIS_logo_contest#Logo_Contest>

Best wishes,