[OSGeo-Discuss] foss4g and families

till.adams at fossgis.de till.adams at fossgis.de
Wed Jul 27 04:37:01 PDT 2016

Am 2016-07-26 14:37, schrieb Jachym Cepicky:
> Hi all,
>
> just wanted to let you know, that this year, Im taking my family to
> FOSS4G Bonn - in case, you are taking yours and would like to spend
> some time together (there might be some opportunities in Bonn for the
> kids).
>
> We have 3 kids from 7 to 0.5 years. In case, you would like to get in
> contact, just drop me private mail (or public of course)
>
> Cheers
>
> Jachym

Hi,

as you might know, we had offered a family programme, unfortunately we
had to cancel all our offers due to lack of enough early bookings. There
is still the possibility to have some trips in and around Bonn, but they
will not be exclusive for FOSS4G families.

Contact us if interested and we aill arrange something!

Till