[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nominating Brent Wood as OSGeo Charter Member

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 15:36:24 PDT 2016

I second Brent Wood's nomination for OSGeo Charter membership. As Bruce
has explained in greater detail, Brent has a deep insight into the
geospatial industry, open source software, and the OSGeo foundation. He
is an excellent advocate for OSGeo and I think it is remiss of us for
not inviting to be an OSGeo charter member sooner.

Warm regards, Cameron Shorter.