[OSGeo-Discuss] selection of points between lines

Barry Rowlingson b.rowlingson at lancaster.ac.uk
Wed Jun 22 03:58:48 PDT 2016

I think you should probably formulate this as a question on
gis.stackexchange.com - if you can provide some sample data, maps, and
the technologies you might be able to work with (Python, PostGIS?)
then this could be quite an interesting question there.

But I think it's off-topic for the OSGeo mailing list and needs a bit
more context.