[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2016 - Bonn - OSGeo Booth

Dirk Frigne dirk.frigne at geosparc.com
Wed Mar 9 07:03:40 PST 2016

The board OSGeo decided to be represented at the next FOSS4G conference
in Bonn [1].

At any given time, we need someone who can answer questions about OSGeo
Foundation and projects.

As a community of volunteers, we want to ask you and the local chapters
to help with finding volunteers for staffing the booth during the event.

Please forward this information to your local members planning to come
to Bonn and ask them to register as a volunteer on the wiki by adding
their name under the volunteers section [2].

Dirk

[1] http://2016.foss4g.org/home.html
[2] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2016_OSGeo_Booth