[OSGeo-Discuss] FOSS4G 2016 - Bonn - OSGeo Booth

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 13:31:47 PST 2016

Thanks Dirk, it would be *great* to see the OSGeo booth staffed this year,
rather than simply setup.

Could we ask a local chapter to sign up for a "day" of the conference and
sort out a schedule among their members? I know a schedule will be hard to
pin down until the conference program is set and everyone can determine
their attendance.

--
Jody Garnett