[OSGeo-Discuss] Are you acknowledged in our OSGeo-Live credits?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 19 15:10:32 PDT 2016

Hi all,
As we wrap up our OSGeo-Live build and put out a press release, we
acknowledge all the people who have directly contributed to OSGeo-Live.
This is collated from our contributors.csv and translators.csv file.

To date, we are aware of 185 people who have contributed, which is
awesome. However, I suspect there might be a few people we have missed.
If you have committed an update to OSGeo-Live, and your name isn't
listed below, could you please let me know. I'd like to make sure we
credit you, and also it shows how many people are involved in this project.

Activity Workshop, Agustín Dí­ez, Aikaterini Kapsampeli, Alan Beccati,
Alan Boudreault, Alessandro Furieri, Alexander Bruy, Alexander Kleshnin,
Alexander Muriy, Alexandre Dube, Alexey Ardyakov, Alex Mandel, Amy Gao,
Andrea Antonello, Andrea Yanza, Andrey Syrokomskiy, Andry Rustanto,
Angelos Tzotsos, Anna Muñoz, Antonio Falciano, Antonio Santiago, Anton
Novichikhin, Anton Patrushev, Argyros Argyridis, Ariel Núñez, Assumpció
Termens, Astrid Emde, Balasubramaniam Natarajan, Barry Rowlingson,
Benjamin Pross, Brian Hamlin, Bruno Binet, Bu Kun, Cameron Shorter,
Christophe Tufféry, Christos Iossifidis, Cristhian Pin, Damian Wojsław,
Dane Springmeyer, Daniel Kastl, Danilo Bretschneider, Daria Svidzinska,
David Mateos, Denis Rykov, Diego González, Diego Migliavacca, Dimitar
Misev, Dmitry Baryshnikov, Dominik Helle, Edgar Soldin, Eike Hinderk
Jürrens, Elena Mezzini, Eric Lemoine, Erika Pillu, Estela Llorente,
Etienne Delay, Etienne Dube, Evgeny Nikulin, Fabian Schindler, Fran
Boon, François Prunayre, Frank Gasdorf, Frank Warmerdam, Friedjoff
Trautwein, Gabriele Prestifilippo, Gavin Treadgold, Giuseppe Calamita,
Grald Fenoy, Grigory Rozhentsov, Guillaume Pasero, Guy Griffiths, Hamish
Bowman, Haruyuki Seki, Henry Addo, Hernan Olivera, Hirofumi Hayashi,
Howard Butler, Hungary, Hyeyeong Choe, Ian Edwards, Ian Turton, Ilya
Filippov, Jackie Ng, Jan Drewnak, Jane Lewis, Javier Rodrigo, Javier
Sánchez, Jesús Gómez, Jim Klassen, Jing Wang, Jinsongdi Yu, Jody
Garnett, Johan Van de Wauw, John Bryant, Jorge Arévalo, Jorge Sanz, José
Antonio Canalejo, José Vicente Higón, Judit Mays, Klokan Petr Pridal, Ko
Nagase, Kristof Lange, kuzkok, Lance McKee, Larry Shaffer, Lars Lingner,
Luca Delucchi, Lucía Sanjaime, Mage Whopper, Manuel Grizonnet,
Marc-André Barbeau, Marco Curreli, Marco Puppin, Marc Torres, Margherita
Di Leo, Maria Vakalopoulou, Mario Andino, Mario Carrera, Mark Leslie,
Markus Neteler, Massimo Di Stefano, Matteo De Stefano, Matthias
Streulens, Mauricio Miranda, Mauricio Pazos, Maxim Dubinin, Michaël
Michaud, Michael Owonibi, Micha Silver, Mike Adair, Milan P. Antonovic,
Milena Nowotarska, M Iqnaul Haq Siregar, Nacho Varela, Nadiia Gorash,
Name, Nathaniel V. Kelso, Ned Horning, Nicolas Roelandt, Nobusuke
Iwasaki, Oliver Tonnhofer, Òscar Fonts, Otto Dassau, Pasquale Di Donato,
Patric Hafner, Paul Meems, Pavel, Pedro-Juan Ferrer, Pirmin Kalberer,
Raf Roset, Regina Obe, Ricardo Pinho, Roald de Wit, Roberta Fagandini,
Roberto Antolin, Roberto Antolí­n, Robin Lovelace, Roger Veciana, Ruth
Schoenbuchner, Samuel Mesa, Scott Penrose, Sergey Grachev, Sergey Popov,
Sergio Baños, Simon Cropper, Simon Pigot, Stefan A. Tzeggai, Stefan
Hansen, Stefan Steiniger, Stephan Meissl, Steve Lime, Takayuki Nuimura,
Thierry Badard, Thomas Baschetti, Thomas Gratier, Tom Kralidis,
Toshikazu Seto, Trevor Wekel, Valenty González, Vera, Victor Poughon,
Xianfeng Song, Yoichi Kayama, Zhengfan Lin, Zoltan Siki

Warm regards,

--
Cameron Shorter,
Software and Data Solutions Manager