[OSGeo-Discuss] OGC March 2016 Technical Committee Meeting summary

Scott Simmons ssimmons at opengeospatial.org
Mon Mar 21 08:53:07 PDT 2016

Dear OSGeo Community,

Please note that a summary of the recent OGC Technical Committee Meeting held in Washington, DC USA is available as a consolidated slide set from our Closing Plenary. These slides have been approved for public release and are found here:

https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=67891 <https://portal.opengeospatial.org/files/?artifact_id=67891>

We had a large number of Working Group meetings and excellent attendance from 7 - 10 March 2016. Please let me know if you have any questions about our activities over the week.

Thanks and Regards,
Scott

Scott Simmons
Executive Director, Standards Program