[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Funding code Sprints

Hogan, Patrick (ARC-PX) patrick.hogan at nasa.gov
Wed Mar 2 09:53:36 PST 2016

Maxi, Dirk and All,

For WorldWind’s part, we are more the marathon type or at least 10k, otherwise known as ‘in it for the long haul’ versus sprints or hackathons.

And we would dearly appreciate any OSGeo budget that might be made available, please!

This would go exclusively to student winners of the Europa Challenge.

Kind regards,
-Patrick