[OSGeo-Discuss] Recruiting OSGeo Santa Clause(s)

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:11:47 PDT 2016

Thanks for the clarity Marc, there is a very different focus between the
two activities.

My two-cents is what we need here - and what Cameron asked for at the start
of the thread - is volunteers to put time on the table. OSGeo is a
volunteer organization, please in pitch in to make it great.

--
Jody Garnett