[OSGeo-Discuss] Recruiting OSGeo Santa Clause(s)

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Fri Mar 18 04:11:46 PDT 2016

Thanks Gert-Jan for the clarification.

I have some questions that I cannot answer myself not being an expert:
- Who design the website graphic?
- Who decide the content?
- Who decide the structure of the website?

>From your previous mail I understand this is a task for the MarkCom
(strategy), while WebCom only implement it (informatic work).

Did I understand correctly?

Maxi

*Massimiliano Cannata*

Responsabile settore Geomatica