[OSGeo-Discuss] update sponsorship logos

Newcomb, Doug doug_newcomb at fws.gov
Fri Mar 18 07:56:25 PDT 2016

+1

Doug Newcomb
USFWS
Raleigh, NC
919-856-4520 ext. 14 doug_newcomb at fws.gov
The opinions I express are my own and are not representative of the
official policy of the U.S.Fish and Wildlife Service or Dept. of the
Interior.   Life is too short for undocumented, proprietary data formats.
As a federal employee, my email may be subject to FOIA request.