[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: [GeoNode-users] GeoNode (and GIS) software usability survey

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:27:18 PDT 2016

Hi Folks,

Cross posting from geonode-users. The GeoNode community is working
with a User Research team on improving Usability and Experience in
GeoNode. The survey linked below is fairly generic about use of GIS
software in general, so if you could take some time to fill it out, we
would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Jeff