[OSGeo-Discuss] [Board] Moving GeoNode under OSGeo Project Category on Website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Thu Nov 10 14:14:26 PST 2016

Bizarre, yesterday I made several GeoNode changes and reported it to the
Incubation list (fixed JeffJ's name spelling in press release, updated
Officers page, updated wiki page....and I could have sworn that the main
osgeo.org page was already updated).  Checking again! :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
President Emeritus, OSGeo Foundation