[OSGeo-Discuss] The future of the Google Summer of Code

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Nov 11 10:19:17 PST 2016

Hi Madi, Anne,

I want to thank you both for all of your hard thankless work with
students for the GSoC all these years.  Such a nice trip to California
is well deserved by both of you, and it was nice following your posts
while you were there on social media.  Anne thank you so much for all of
your efforts with the students all these years, I know you're well into
another phase of your life, and it's likely time to move on...but this
isn't goodbye! :)

Madi count me in as part of the new GSoC team.  Students are too
important to the future of OSGeo, to not continue the great work that
you both have put in.

And how fun is the Google Code-In?!?!  Let's for sure discuss this in 2017.

Talk soon,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna