[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Board of Directors elections results

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Oct 9 10:05:48 PDT 2016

Hi again, one more mail about the results :-)

A member rightfully noted me that the results summed 985 votes instead of
984. I checked the results and the system added one vote from a member that
selected one vote but never finished the voting. I removed that vote from
Angelos' count just for the sake of correctness on the wiki.

I'm attaching to this mail also the detailed votes, of course anonymized
just the response id, the timestamps and the votes. I remember votes were
totally anonymous so we don't have any record on the system that link
members with responses.

Thanks for your questions and comments!

Cheers!!