[OSGeo-Discuss] Sharing sad news from the web...

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Fri Oct 28 07:54:55 PDT 2016

The way I look at it - and this is from watching Teachers at the school:
Imagine getting a disk full of software. Have a colleague come over and
repeatedly poke you in the head while you try to figure out what is on
the disk and where the instructions are. In a few more minutes have
someone come over and start singing while you are getting poked in the
head. Maybe someone pours water in your shoe in another 2 minutes.

It needs to be that simple. That's what the ESRI folk are doing
"Lessons, 'free', and here is the Documentation".

Simple: software, x directories with x lessons.

A giant Red button with "Don't Panic" in nice friendly letters.

Randal Hale
North River Geographic Systems, Inc
http://www.northrivergeographic.com
423.653.3611 rjhale at northrivergeographic.com