[OSGeo-Discuss] Better Mapping with QGIS

Charley Glynn Charley.Glynn at os.uk
Fri Sep 9 05:59:31 PDT 2016

Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know about an upcoming event:

Better Mapping with QGIS
OSHQ, Southampton
Wednesday 2nd November 2016

Never before has the understanding of good map design been more important. Join us for this one day seminar as we learn the cartographic fundamentals from expert presenters. We will also cover open data, open software, map critique and a hands-on workshop based on QGIS. Discover how much this free software has to offer and learn how to make beautiful maps! We will even throw in lunch!

If you're interested in attending, then you can book here: http://www.cartography.org.uk/product/better-mapping-with-qgis/

We would also appreciate your help in spreading the word. Feel free to use the attached image to promote this event via Twitter etc.

Many thanks
Charley

This email is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential information. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete this email which must not be copied, distributed or disclosed to any other person.

Unless stated otherwise, the contents of this email are personal to the writer and do not represent the official view of Ordnance Survey. Nor can any contract be formed on Ordnance Survey's behalf via email. We reserve the right to monitor emails and attachments without prior notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Ordnance Survey Limited (Company Registration number 09121572)
Registered Office: Explorer House
Adanac Drive
Southampton SO16 0AS
Tel: 03456 050505