[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Voting for the Board of Directors

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Tue Sep 27 14:52:35 PDT 2016

Dear community

I've sent the invitations to the OSGeo Charter membership (312 awesome
people) and it's been my pleasure to be the first one voting :-)

I expect you all will receive over the next minutes the invitation
e-mail with your personalized link to cast your vote.

IMPORTANT: please please, before going to the voting survey take your
time. Visit the nomination page[1] and the manifesto page[2] and take
a close look on what our candidates offer. We have a week[3] to vote
so raise any questions or comments to the candidates here at the
discuss mailing list, there's plenty of time :-)

I hope the voting works well for all of you but if you bump into any
issue, please contact me at cro at osgeo.org and I'll do my best to
assist you ASAP.

Thanks in advance for participating!

Sincerely,