[OSGeo-Discuss] [Election 2016] Nominations reminder and campaign proposal

Jorge Sanz jsanz at osgeo.org
Sun Sep 18 13:07:48 PDT 2016

Thank you all for your suggestions and feedback.

We'll have a week of campaigning and discussion once the candidates
list is closed. I've added a section for this on the elections page[1]
and created a page following last year template[2].

I'd ask candidates that once they are happy with their text to forward
it to Discuss so they can open a conversation if needed. The template
is just that, a framework of questions that candidates can answer in
their own way.

Voting will be delayed one week then (calendar has been updated on the
Elections page).

Candidates can start publishing their manifestos from this Wednesday 21st (UTC).

Please let me know if there's anything else we can do to improve the process.

Best regards
Jorge
CRO 2016

[1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Election_2016#Campaign_period_-_2016-09-21_-_2016-09-27_.281_week.29