[OSGeo-Discuss] Branding & Marketing Project is *kicked off*!

Maria Antonia Brovelli maria.brovelli at polimi.it
Thu Apr 6 12:21:21 PDT 2017

Jody, I'm too committed with UN (mainly) and the Board (less but still some time) and I have no time for breathing. Let us see if Peter can do that. If not, we will search somebody else. I suppose that there can be people interested ;-)

Best,

Maria

Prof. Maria Antonia Brovelli
Professor of GIS and Remote Sensing
Politecnico di Milano

ISPRS WG IV/4"Collaborative crowdsourced cloud mapping (C3M)" http://www2.isprs.org/commissions/comm4/wg4.html, Board of Directors of OSGeo; GeoForAll Advisory Board; NASA WorldWind Europa Challenge; SIFET Advisory Board

UN-GGIM Italy, UN-GGIM Academic Network Task Team, UN OpenGIS Initiative (Chair of the Capacity Building WG)

Sol Katz Award 2015

P.zza Leonardo da Vinci, 32 - Building 3 - 20133 Milano (Italy)
Tel. +39-02-23996242 - Mob. +39-328-0023867,  <mailto:maria.brovelli at polimi.it> maria.brovelli at polimi.it