[OSGeo-Discuss] Branding & Marketing Project is *kicked off*!

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 12:15:07 PDT 2017

The contacts page <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Contacts#Committees> does
not list GeoForAll <http://www.geoforall.org/> - but does have something
for the (now defunct?) education committee:

   - Education and Curriculum Committee
   <https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Education_and_Curriculum_Committee> -
   Charlie Schweik - cschweik at pubpol.umass.edu (checked 2014-10-09)

Visiting geoforall.org shows shows regional chairs and contact information
<http://www.geoforall.org/how_to_join/> for several regions:

   - *Europe Region: *Chairs: Maria Brovelli (Italy) and Peter Mooney
   (Ireland)

Maria and Peter do you have a local contact that would be willing to join
the marketing committee? I know Helena was helpful in reviewing the initial
proposals, but it would be great to have more contacts in the same timezone
as GetInteractive.

--
Jody Garnett