[OSGeo-Discuss] cross listing foss4g sponsors

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 09:02:43 PDT 2017

Guido (and discus list to include any other local chapters, projects, or
events).

I noticed foss4g is collecting lots of sponsorship:
http://2017.foss4g.org/#sponsors
- fulcrumapp.com
- giscloud.com
- google.com
- cesiumjs.org
- locationtech.org
- openshift.com
- azavea.com
- carto.com
- skyhookwireless.com
- planet.com
- melown.com
- districthallboston.org
- safe.com
- camptocamp.com

The foss4g event sponsors qualify <http://www.osgeo.org/sponsorship> to be
listed on osgeo.org. Can we cross list them on the osgeo.org website?

Here is a sample email I sent to geodan (after a code sprint) if you wish
to contact your existing sponsors and ask.

Thank you so much for this support Anne, the time was perfect just before

--
Jody Garnett