[OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo's GSoC 2017: final

SERGIO ACOSTAYLARA sergio.acostaylara at mtop.gub.uy
Mon Aug 21 09:00:54 PDT 2017

And I'll like to thank you: great work!

Sergio Acosta y Lara
Departamento de Geomática
Dirección Nacional de Topografía
URUGUAY
(598)29157933 ints. 20329/20330
http://geoportal.mtop.gub.uy/

De: Discuss <discuss-bounces at lists.osgeo.org> en nombre de Helmut Kudrnovsky <hellik at web.de>
Enviado: sábado, 19 de agosto de 2017 6:41
Para: OSGeo Discussions
Cc: gsoc-admin at osgeo.org
Asunto: [OSGeo-Discuss] OSGeo's GSoC 2017: final

Dear OSGeo community,

OSGeo's GSoC year 2017 will be finished by the end of this month [1].

This year's nice projects can be found at [2] and [3] (with a link to their public available code repositories).

If interested, the students' weekly reports from the last 3 months are available to read [4]; in the upcoming days there will be also their final reports of their coding projects in this list.

We would like to thank the students for their commitment and thank all the mentors that dedicated their valuable time to their guidance.

We wish the students good luck for the final evaluations!

Kind regards
OSGeo GSoC admins

[1] https://developers.google.com/open-source/gsoc/timeline
[2] https://summerofcode.withgoogle.com/organizations/4660070039158784/