[OSGeo-Discuss] regarding Standards on the beta website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Tue Aug 22 10:14:38 PDT 2017

For the beta website we all have the same permissions, when this goes live
I hope we can cut this down :)

Many of the standards did not make sense to me, but made sense to the
geoserver-dev team (for example I had forgotten about web context service
as implemented by deegree).

We should also have non OGC standards, like GeoTIFF and GeoJSON.

--
Jody Garnett