[OSGeo-Discuss] regarding Standards on the beta website

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Aug 22 10:07:04 PDT 2017

Many of these don't make any sense to me, if you ask me my opinion.  We
should be using the list of OGC standards and entering them into
wordpress, and not allowing editors to edit/add new non-standards.  But
that is all my own opinion :)  Then we can link to these standards.  As
of now anyone can create a 'standard' and post it on the beta site,
seems very odd to me.

Is my opinion here too strong?  For now I chose just to edit the
descriptions for all of these 'standards', valid or not.

What do you prefer?

-jeff