[OSGeo-Discuss] regarding Standards on the beta website

Jody Garnett jody.garnett at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 14:46:43 PDT 2017

Oh I see ... I kind of think we should trust the projects for a bit (when
listing the standards) and then work with the OGC on getting our OSGeo
Projects certified (so they can have the official stickers). There is such
a large gap of commitment between implementing a standard and being
certified ...

We spoke with the OGC about this kind of thing as part of the sponsors,
partners, friends breakfast meeting.

--
Jody Garnett