[OSGeo-Discuss] Fwd: Nomination for Vinayaraj Poliyapram

sittichai choosumrong sittichai.ocu at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 09:27:51 PDT 2017

Dear All,

I second the nomination of Vinay and strongly support to welcome him as
OSGeo Charter Member.

I have worked with him in Japan while he was doing his graduate schooling
under Venka-sensei.

He is using/extending FOSS4G for his academic work. He regularly gives
workshops and talk on various OSGeo projects.

He has worked very hard to promote OSGeo and I want to thank him for this.

Best

Sittichai

On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:18 PM, Vasile Craciunescu <vasile at geo-spatial.org
> wrote:

> Forwarding Vinayaraj Poliyapram nomination by Venkatesh Raghavan. The 2017
> member nominations list will be updated ASAP [1].
>
> Best regards,
> Vasile & Jeff
> 2017 OSGeo Elections CROs
>
> [1] https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/New_Member_Nominations_2017

*Asst. Prof. Dr. Sittichai Choosumrong*
-------------------------
Ph.D (Creative Cities): Osaka City University
Lecturer in Spatial DBMS, Internet and Mobile GIS Mapping,
Dept. of Natural Resources & Environment;
Faculty of Agriculture Natural Resources and Environment, Naresuan
University, 65000
Office: +66 55 96 2753
Fax: +66 55 96 2750
Mobile: +66 91 767 2963