[OSGeo-Discuss] registering at OSGeo

Nagy Edmond nagy_edmond91 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 8 06:18:16 PST 2017

Hello,
I've tried to request a mantra via email, but I immediately got a message entitled "Considered UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL, apparently from you". I've also posted a message in the "Join#osgeo-sac IRC chat" section, but haven't received any answer yet (or perhaps I did something wrong).
The mantra is necessary to obtain a user id. I've made a GRASS add-on and eventually hope to share it within the community, and get feedback from users, but obtaining a user id is a prerequisite.
If anyone knows a good way of getting one, I would very much appreciate it.
Edmond